Hello lovelies, i’m not eating any sugar at the moment but that doesn’t mean i can’t lust after treats like this beautiful-to-look-at Easter bark. Sadly we don’t get pastel M&M’s here but the pink Smarties or smashed up Speckled Eggs would work brilliantly too in this ridiculously easy recipe. I use Speckled Eggs often to pretty up plain iced cakes – love them and they’re the perfect Easter pick me up!
- – 1 slab white cooking chocolate
- – ¾ cup crushed Speckled Eggs
- – 8-10 Oreos (crushed)
- – Sprinkles
- Melt package of cooking chocolate in a small pot on low heat – stirring constantly until all melted. Pour over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on crushed Oreos, M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Place in fridge for half hour-hour.
- Break into pieces
For the original recipe and lots of cute crafty ideas – visit this gorgeous blog