Hello lovelies! It’s the season for braais, braais and more braais and if you’re planning one this weekend then trust me – these Tabasco Garlic Pepper & Herb Butter breads are amazing and so, so easy! I used crusty rolls instead of a large baguette so that everyone gets their own mini garlic roll…
Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce is such a versatile sauce – you can use it on your own over veggies or meat and its perfect for adding flavour and interest to a herb butter like this one.
Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce & Herb Butter Breads
• 4-6 x long crusty rolls, sliced but not all the way through
• 1 cup butter, a generous handful of chopped herbs (i used coriander and parsley), Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce to taste – i used at least a tablespoon
• Pop the rolls onto tinfoil (enough to wrap them when they bake), now fill the cuts you’ve made with a generous smear of herb butter.
• Sprinkle with Maldon salt, wrap the rolls and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown at 180°
• Keep any unused butter so people can smear more onto their rolls if they like and of course keep the Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce on hand if they want an even more intense flavour