Hi lovelies, i hope you’re well! It’s been a while since i blogged although I’ve been staying in touch fairly regularly on my Instagram feed! If you follow me on Insta (click here if you don’t already) you’ll see we really made the most of our time off with lots and lots of family time down in Stanford and also with friends up in Clanwilliam. It was wonderful to wake up with our people every day and to hang with them but i’m not lying when i say I AM SO GLAD THEY’VE GONE BACK TO SCHOOL! Charley is in her 3rd year at her play school and Ava started at a play group five mornings a week – they both started on Wednesday – can we all say a collective Hallelujah!
Today’s giveaway is centred around the girls and something they loved the second i introduced it to them – it’s the Joekels Laager Tea4Kidz Range. It’s a rooibos-based collection of plain and flavoured teas and i agree with them – they’re utterly delicious! I am surrounded by total teapots in our home – The Captain and his girls love a cuppa and Charley has got back into Rooibos again after a bit of a break – we gave her bottle away to the bottle fairies about 6 months ago so she’s been missing her rooibos at night and i find its very soothing for Ava when she gets a little fractious as two year olds do – sitting down and spending ten minutes drinking tea and dipping a rusk is a definite meditative moment despite the mess!
I was amazed at how many flavours there are in the Laager Tea4Kidz range –
Minki the Monkey’s All-in-One Tea (a blend of Rooibos, Honeybush, and Black Tea)
Trumpy the Elephant’s Regular Rooibos
Henry the Hippo’s Rooibos Honeybush Blend
Rory the Lion’s Strawberry-flavoured Rooibos – the girls are sold on this flavour!
Jabu the Giraffe’s Vanilla Custard-flavoured Rooibos – i love this flavour!
Roxy the Rhino’s Peach & Apricot-flavoured Rooibos – this one is fabulous for iced tea!
Aside from the fact that the Laager Tea4Kidz taste great, there are a number of other reasons why i’m so happy for them to have it as part of their daily routine
• Rooibos is a major anti oxidant (maybe it might even cancel out the millions of Flings my kids have eaten this holiday?)
• Rooibos tea is caffeine free
• Rooibos tea contains zero preservatives, additives or colourants
• Rooibos tea is naturally hydrating
• Rooibos tea is gentle and soothing for troubled tummies
• Rooibos tea is cancer and heart disease fighting
• Rooibos tea helps reduce allergies and inflammation
Aside from the fun of having a tea party with good-for-you rooibos, i love that any of the Laager Tea4Kidz teas are wonderful when used to make iced tea. It’s so refreshing, tastes amazing with fresh fruit added to it and is such a great way to get kids to stay hydrated and feel like they’re been given a treat. Charley’s current party trick is to haul the stepladder to our pantry cupboard and show anyone who will listen all the amazing treat teas she and Ava were sent!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN FROM Laager Tea4Kidz
The R800 hamper includes
• Beautiful bamboo 5-piece dining sets – my girls are loving theirs
• Organic baby products (infused with rooibos) from Yorba
• A Zoku Safari Pop Maker – this has been a HUGE hit in our house and it’s such a great way to make milky tea pops
• The full range of Laager Tea4Kidz teas
HOW TO ENTER
• Like Laager Rooibos on FB or like the giveaway post on my Instagram
• Like and share this post on your social media or tag a friend who would also love this on the Instagram post
• Leave me a message below to say which tea catches your eye and to say where you’ve entered (i’ll be checking 😉
The giveaway closes 23 January and is open to SA residents only