Hi lovelies! I realise that talking about laundry isn’t the sexiest way to get your attention, but if you don’t know why you need a Spindel in your life, allow me to elaborate (If you are based in the Western Cape you’ll appreciate this giveaway particularly since it was so wet yesterday). The Spindel is the energy and pocket friendly solution to any wet weather laundry woes. Its a mobile appliance that is small enough to be tucked into your broom cupboard but big enough to hold up to a 6.5kg washing load (that’s 4 king size sheets) – and what it gives you in terms of time and electricity costs saved is pretty brilliant.
How the Spindel works:
• It’s a spinning machine – which means once your wet, machine spun washing is placed in it, it is spun some more – it has twice the spinning ability of a washing machine
• The Spindle removes excess water – which means your washing dries twice as fast
• Each Spindel cycle takes just 3 minutes – that’s a lot less energy that a tumble drier uses (in fact, it’s up to 70% less)
If tumble drying costs are killing you and if your line dried clothes are taking forever and a day to actually dry, then this nifty machine is for you!
The Spindel comes in two sizes – a 4.5kg and a 6.5kg
Want to WIN a Spindel?
• Leave a comment below and tell me why you need a Spindel in your life and which one would work for you?
• Share this post on your social media channels
*The giveaway ends on 9 August and is open to SA residents only